Just things you need right away
- Relying on an ability that very flexibility but also easy. With the features of Print, scan, and copy things you need quickly with a dependable all-in-one.
Easy before it starts
- Get started with fewer steps. Easily setup this all-in-one to be able to print, scan, and also copy with uncomplicated controls.
- Save your space which has a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your own desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you'll need it.
Tackle more tasks for less money
- Print more pertaining to less, using the world’s No. 1 printing device brand plus Unique HP ink cartridges.
- Packed with value print around twice as many pages with Unique HP high-yield tattoo cartridges.
Reduce your own impact
- The impact of the stages of the process of saving a source without any sense that can sacrifice performance when you're using an ability all-in-one that has been patented because it has ENERGY STAR certified.
- Reducing an impact on your environment. You can also rely very easily, free with the availability of cartridges these recycling through HP Earth Partners.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here