Key Features :
- Excessive Page Yield Tattoo Bottles ~ Along with high page generate ink bottles nearly 7000 pages, users can enjoy printing without having to worry about expense of ink, as well as ink supplies jogging low.
- Integrated Ink Fish tank System ~ Built-in integrated ink tanks produce a compact printer body. Users can likewise view remaining printer levels easily at a glance.
- Quality Photo as well as Document Printing ~ Borderless photos may be printed up to A4 size, as well as Canon’s Hybrid printer system is just as adept at creating crisp black text documents and spectacular photos.
- Wireless LAN ~ Built-in instant LAN connectivity allows users to art print wirelessly from Computer systems, laptops, mobile phones and tablet computer systems.
- Access Point Method ~ The G3000 can work as an access point inside absence of a wireless router, allowing a principal connection to possibly be established to mobile phone devices and tablet Computer systems.
- Mobile and Fog up Printing ~ The newest Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY software supports easy, guided printing from mobile phone devices and tablet Computer systems. Also supports stamping from cloud services for instance fb and d-box through PIXMA Cloud Web page link.
Regular inkjet printers come with a design where the ink tank is found on the printhead, which means the ink volume such tanks is normally pretty low and must be replaced frequently. Printer ink tank that can be said to have available from famous brands HP and Epson until now solve this difficulty by moving the ink tanks to a separate physical spot, which means now you can have bigger, self-sufficient ink tanks. This design can minimize besides an expenditure that can be said waste related to tank-on-printhead design with regard to head-cleaning cycles, with the further advantage that ink tanks could be replaced or refilled even when you are using the printing device.
The top of the line PIXMA G3000 is sold with wireless (802.11 b/g/n) art print, scan, and copy which is Google Cloud art print ready. Canon is claiming the blank reservoir can print nearly 6,000 webpages, while you can print nearly 7,000 pages in colour out of your box. All printers accompany support for borderless making and 1-year on-site warranty.
Yet another thing that sets the actual Canon G series printers as well as Epson’s models will be that their ink tanks are integrated inside the printer body, thus reducing the area needed to support the printer. And with a see-through pattern, users can easily monitor their ink levels for the front panel without wanting to open up the actual printer.
Canon says the new range offers a new print cost the small sum of 8-paise per art print for black images and 21-paise for each colour print. The mark market for that series is image centres, copy shops, and SOHO buyers.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : (Coming Soon)