Key Features :
- High Page Generate Ink Bottles ~ Having high page provide ink bottles as much as 7000 pages, users can enjoy printing and never have to worry about expense of ink, or maybe ink supplies working low.
- Integrated Ink Fish tank System ~ Built-in bundled ink tanks develop a compact printer body. Users can also view remaining printer levels easily at a glance.
- Quality Photo as well as Document Printing ~ Borderless photos is usually printed up to help A4 size, as well as Canon’s Hybrid printer system is similarly adept at providing crisp black text message documents and gorgeous photos.
The PIXMA G2000 involves two additional baby bottles of black printer. The flagship printer has 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity and print, replicate, and scan, and in addition supports Google Fog up Print mobile publishing.
Canon says the blank ink tank (shown on the left in your photo above) can take enough black printer to print as much as 6,000 webpages, while each cyan, green, and yellow printer tank (shown on the right in your photo above) can take enough ink to print as much as 7,000 color pages, and that the printers are equipped with enough ink out-of-the-box to help print these page yields. The company claims cost per page is just 8-paise for black and 21-paise for color. The marketplace is small office buildings and home office buildings, as well because copy shops.
I am honored to number the global launch in the G series regarding PIXMA printers within India today. Canon keeps customer experience at center of all its advancement. So we are thrilled to give a firsthand experience to Indian customers. Canon is really a new entrant into your category but we were very happy and with a bullish about anything that can catch the area around 30% of the CISS (continuous printer supply system).
Price INR 10.900 or US$ 165;
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : (Link In The Process)