Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Driver Download and Review – Lots of pages of ink covered, turning in the bottom A3 fee-according to-page available on the market. This A3+ EcoTank printer grants high yields at an extremely-low value way to its ultra-excessive potential ink tanks. With out a fuss and no surprises, the inexpensive Epson EcoTank ET-14000 could not be simpler to preserve.
Say good-bye to ink cartridges
The celebrity of the ET-14000 is its newly designed included extremely-excessive-ability the ink tank system, which really made for not much in meeting a need for ink cartridges. In truth, the EcoTank ET-14000 capabilities two black ink tanks, which means that there is even less fuss and plenty extra printing between refills than other inkjet printers. As well as eliminating ink cartridges, the printer includes two black ink bottles inside the container, further to its set of 70ml Epson true coloration ink bottles. The ink bottles make it smooth, easy and quick to fill the ink tanks .
Extremely-low value printing up to A3+
The protected ink bottles can be easy to print to the range of 7,100 pages in black and with a range of 5,700 pages in color, delivering the lowest A3 value-according to-page in the marketplace.
Short, satisfactory consequences
The printer makes use of Epson's personal Micro Piezo era for top notch-exceptional print-outs. In addition, using black ink tanks allows enhance print speeds. Mono print-outs are introduced at a price of 15 pages in keeping with minute at the same time as it can difficulty 5.5 shade pages in step with minute.
- Extremely low-cost printing - the lowest A3 cost-in line with-web page available on the market.
- Hold printing - with ink to print as much as 7,100 pages in black and 5,700 pages in shade.
- No ink cartridges - smooth-refill ink tank machine.
- Print as much as A3+ - ideal for small and home workplaces.
- Two black ink tanks - suggest even much less refilling and quicker mono print speeds.
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Driver Download For Printer and Scanner :
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here