Canon imageCLASS LBP122dw Drivers Download – Intended for home and little office conditions, this printer model focuses on efficiency and usability and highlights a minimal plan while as yet conveying expedient general execution to achieve everyday errands.
The 5-line, high-contrast LCD board permits you to explore the menu consistently and modify the settings to get to the features you utilize most.
Produce fresh, striking documents with quick print paces of up to 30 pages per minute, utilizing top-quality Canon Certifiable Toner 071 and optional toner 071 H.
This printer offers a paper limit of up to 150 sheets on the paper plate. Effectively connect and print remotely from PCs or smartphones. Print utilizing an assortment of versatile applications.
Canon imageCLASS LBP122dw Drivers Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via the USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive of your PC/Laptop, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after double-clicking the driver file that has finished in the download, it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, it means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install", especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]