- Print up to 30 pages per minute with a speedy first print of roughly 5.1 seconds or less (letter).
- WiFi Direct enables simple connection to smartphones without a switch.
- Print, scan, and copy duplexing saves paper and related costs.
- Print with UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 help.
- Send scanned documents to/forward got faxes through email or a file server.
- Energy saver mode utilizes under 1 watt in sleep mode.
- A standard cassette limit that reaches 250 sheets, is also supported by a multipurpose tray limit of 1 sheet.
- 6-Line, Display LCD for a simple route.
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via the USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive of your PC/Laptop, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after double-clicking the driver file that has finished in the download, it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install", especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]