- Minimized, smart plan, ideal for more modest organizations or workspaces where space is along with some built-in costs.
- Quick print speeds up to 28 pages per minute and twofold-sided printing. Highlights a short first printout season of fewer than 6 seconds.
- Print or scan from any place you are thanks to a consistent mix of iOS and Android gadgets, Wi-Fi, wired networks, and the Cloud.
- Canon's high-level certifiable high-limit replacement cartridge conveys 4,100 pages before it needs supplanting.
- Six-line LED touchscreen display empowers basic arrangement and activity.
- Supported by the innovative ability of Automatic Seal evacuation which can easily guarantee less damage during your cartridge installation.
- High-pressure PDF mode keeps up with excellence while keeping the document size little.
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via the USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive of your PC/Laptop, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, and it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install", especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12