- Backed by 3-in-1 multifunctional capabilities with the right ADF capabilities you use for printing, copying, and scanning processes. The high highly contrasting print speed at up to 33ppm(A4)/35ppm(Letter), working on your productivity.
- Support max. ADF scan size of 216 x 356mm, ready to scan to E-mail, PC, and FTP, and supports USB drives. It has the capability that can support high ADF scanning speeds of up to 24ppm(A4)/25ppm(Letter). ID copy, NConve-up copy capabilities accessible.
- Advantageous one-step driver establishment remotely. Connect with High-Speed USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi. smartphone printing with IOS and Android system, Pantum APP accessible. Not viable with the Chrome system.
- Begin printing with a 1,500-page starter cartridge (at 5% inclusion in view of ISO 19752 standard).
- The 1-year standard guarantee from the date of procurement. Pantum online client assistance is accessible.
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via a USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive of your PC/Laptop, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after double-clicking the driver file that has finished in the download, it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install", especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]