- Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smears safe with the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) inks.
- With a 30,000-page Duty Cycle, the printer is solid for all your business needs.
- To assist with serving your business better, all MAXIFY printers include 100 percent U.S.- based Service and Support, with a devoted MAXIFY phone number and expanded Service Hours.
- The printer offers a high page yield that can assist with setting aside cash by conveying a high volume of prints from one bunch of ink tanks.
- All MAXIFY printers are intended for effectiveness; they offer a Low Cost for each Print while utilizing XL ink tanks.
- You can also easily print in just 6 seconds by turning it on by using the Quick First Print feature.
- Effectively deal with all the MAXIFY printers in your organization with worked in standard Management Information Base (MIB) support.
- With MAXIFY you can print, copy and scan from all your favorite gadgets; whether that is a smartphone, tablet, PC, or even the cloud!
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via a USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive of your PC/Laptop, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after double-clicking the driver file that has finished in the download, it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install", especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]