Canon MAXIFY GX7021 Driver Download – Get usable when you do original printing with high page yield support reaching 6,000 pages of Black/14,000 Colors for each set of full ink bottles and can also reach up to 600 sheets combined. Each printer is combined with a full ink setup, and also has a limited guarantee of up to 3 years or reaching 80,000 pages so you are very efficient in printing with certainty.
The printer is not difficult to set up and keep up with and conveys better flexibility thanks to an auto document feeder for scanning, copying, and faxing users can print on various types and sizes of paper, including envelopes, and also flags. Produce fresh, colorful documents rapidly and cost-successfully on account of quick print speeds and a 4-color shade-based ink system. Connectivity is principal with the printer, effectively connecting and printing through fast USB, Ethernet, or wirelessly from PCs or smartphones.
Wireless MegaTank Small Office All-in-One Printer
MegaTank supports high volume, the resulting printing process is also at minimal cost and the workspace used is also small. Print more for less with MAXIFY MegaTank!
600-Sheet Plain Paper Capacity
Load up to 250-Sheets of plain paper in every one of the two base tapes and another 100-Sheets of plain paper on the backplate.
High Page Yield
Print up to 6,000 Black/14,000 Color pages with only a single arrangement of inks. Each case incorporates a full arrangement of ink.
Minimal Expense Per Print
Affordably save 80% on ink costs compared to when users use laser cartridges that have high returns at minimal cost for every print of fewer than 2 pennies for each page.
Print business cards, menus, pennants, signs, and envelopes, from there, the sky is the limit! The Canon MAXIFY GX7021 can print on a wide assortment of media types and sizes including the capacity to print up to 47-inch long.
Canon MAXIFY GX7021 Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via a USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive of your PC/Laptop, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after double-clicking the driver file that has finished in the download, it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install", especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]