Canon i-SENSYS X 1238i II Driver Download – It is powered by a mono multifunctional gadget that can be easily reduced and can be easily customized with cloud support.
Upgrade your office printing usefulness with highly contrasting A4 multifunction printers
Smooth out work processes, defend delicate documents, and helpfully print and scan from any place on account of upgraded cloud connectivity.
Further, develop proficiency by smoothing out document work processes with the redid client and gadget controls.
Connect to the cloud straightforwardly from the gadget for basic capacity arrangements or through Canon's uniFLOW Online for secure progressed scan work processes.
In a hurry printing and scanning
Print and scan straightforwardly from smartphones at whatever point and any place you are, with simple access through the Canon PRINT Business App.
Safeguard document secrecy with implanted client validation and information encryption.
Limit office interruption with gadgets that are little and light to the point of sitting unpretentiously in work areas.
Decrease your ecological impact with a gadget that has low energy utilization and paper use.
Canon i-SENSYS X 1238i II Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via a USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive of your PC/Laptop, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after double-clicking the driver file that has finished in the download, it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install", especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]