- 2.5-inch LCD: Let's you effectively explore the printer menus and screens without stressing your eyes.
- Auto 2-sided Print: This permits you to automatically print on the two sides of the paper and can assist with diminishing paper use and cost by up to half.
- Auto Power On: This advantageous component automatically drives up the printer at whatever point you send a photograph or document to be printed.
- ChromaLife100: This framework consolidates upgraded FINE print head innovation with select Canon photograph papers and chooses certifiable Canon inks for excellent, borderless photographs that will endure as long as 100 years when put away in a documented quality photograph collection.
- Five Individual Ink Tank System: Get astonishing color with five individual ink tanks and supplant just the color that runs out.
- Scan Resolution: Scans both business documents and photographs with a most extreme optical goal of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Mixture Ink System: A framework that uses shade dark ink for fresh text and color ink for wonderful photographs.
- Inherent Wireless: It's easy when you print and scan remotely when using any PC that supports Wi-Fi networks around the home.
- There is a Google Cloud Print feature: You are also very easy to print from wherever you are when using this cloud application.
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after double-clicking the driver file that has finished in the download, it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]