- This is an across-the-board printer, which implies you can likewise scan and copy as well as printing.
- With a full ink supply, you can print a great many pages and you can undoubtedly top off it when it's unfilled.
- On account of the automatic document feeder (ADF), the printer scans and copies a pile of paper in one go.
- Pick a printer with DADF assuming you need automatic duplex scanning.
- Assuming you need to print in excess of 10 pages each moment in shading, pick a printer with a higher print speed.
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]