Avision AN360 Driver Download – The scanner is a 60 page-per-moment, duplex, and organization scanner that is quick, solid, and reasonable for organizations where scanning on objects such as plastic ID cards, business cards, documents, or other important card stocks are highly examined. With essentially one button, the scanner series further develops your business effectiveness by scanning and sending the document to different objections including email, cloud workers, a common organizer (CIFS), an FTP worker, and a USB streak drive. Furthermore, with the remote systems administration ability, the scanner series offers portable scanning through Avision's App.
Backing structure document up to 242 x 356 mm (9.5 x 14 in.)
The scanner series flaunts an exceptional and creative plan in correlation with its archetypes the capacity to oblige structure documents up to 242 x 356 mm(9.5 x 14 in.). The lengthy document width from standard 216 mm (8.5 in.) to242 mm (9.5 in.) makes the scanner series more cutthroat to fit for a more extensive scope of documents.
Simple to-work 8" LCD touch screen
The huge 8" LCD contact screen makes it simple for everybody to scan and share. Easily share the settings you use frequently and also supported by the scanning feature as Shortcuts, this series of scanners also allow you to easily streamline your work process and complete your scanning task in one stage.
Advantageous portable scanning
Inherent with a Wi-Fi dongle, the scanner series can function as a remote gadget to scan and get pictures straightforwardly from your smartphones through Avision's App.
Advantageous stroll up scanning
The USB direct interface is very easy when accessed for the process of scanning documents to a memory drive via your USB port.
A duplex scanner suited for documents and cards
Because of the high-level straight paper way and picture handling innovation, blended bunches of documents in with different sizes and loads can be scanned, properly edited, deskewed, and prepared to utilize. Scan size acknowledges paper from receipts (50 x 50 mm/2" x 2") to business document (242 x 356 mm/9.5 x14 in.). The auto document feeder is likewise vigorous enough to take care of paper up to 413 g/m2 (110 lbs) and emblazoned hard cards, for example, ID cards, Mastercards, driver's permit, and health care coverage cards up to 1.25mm in thickness.
Ultrasonic multi-feed detection
With the ultrasonic multi-feed discovery ability, scanners allow you to be so easy in arranging covered paper precisely in identifying the thickness of the paper between documents. Ultrasonic capacity can easily reduce when scanning documents with signs, garish notes, or receipts that have been glued together. Such a creative plan can also prevent 2-fold treatment and you also very easily also manage to scan documents from those that have thick paper.
Turn around roller enhances feeding reliability
Planned with the inventive converse roller for cutting edge paper partition ability, the Avision AN360 conveys remarkable taking care of unwavering quality and working efficiency by successfully decreasing the danger of a multi-feed or paper jam.
A compact design to save your space
With a la mode plan and a smaller footprint of 12.4 x 8.1 x 7 in. (316 x 207 x178 mm) (W x D x H), the scanner series can be fit completely on a work area in any workplace.
Incredible bundled software applications
The scanner is designed with TWAIN drivers accompanied and is also packed with excellent software application set-up support that can combine Avision Button Manager, AVScan, and PaperPort feature support. With Button Manager, you can make accessible PDFs, scan and send pictures to email, printer, or mists workers like Google Drive, Facebook, or Evernote with simply a straightforward press of a button. The AVScan and PaperPort are profoundly successful picture handling and document-the-board software that assists you with smoothing out your assignment all the more proficiently.
Avision AN360 Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Avision AN360 Driver Download For Scanner :
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11.5