Epson EcoTank L121 Driver Download – Expect incredible effectiveness when printing with the printer. Partake in the quick print execution and minimal expense per page, with a high print yield of up to 4,500 pages for highly contrasting, and 7,500 pages for shading. Smooth and minimized, this is the ideal fit for workplaces with restricted space. Experience quality printing that is estimated sensibly. Get this optimal printing answer for your workspace today.
The printer uses veritable Epson ink and Epson's Micro Piezo innovation to provide the best quality in printouts that are easily predictable. Supports ISO print speed of 9 ppm in dark and 4.8 ppm in shading guarantees you will not be looking out for print occupations.
Simple to utilize and solid
Increment efficiency and lessen personal time with issue let loose set and solid printing. The reason is that fully assembled ink tanks are so easy to insert into the printer, so you can also easily enjoy a very reliable color printing process without having to break or also have trouble connecting regularly with non-real tops off and outsider ink tank frameworks. Supported by ink bottles that are original from Epson manufacturers facilitate the process of filling ink tanks with clear markings and bottles that are free from the impact of droplets. The printer has 40 ml ink tanks, giving it a more modest, more minimal plan that effectively squeezes into workspaces or understudy rooms. This printer accompanies a year (or 15,000 pages) guarantee, giving genuine feelings of serenity and help should you need it.
Printing costs only super minimal
Epson EcoTank L121 is also designed to produce a very affordable printing process and also only costs a minimum for each of you to do the printing. Each set of ink suppressors can easily produce prints up to 4,500 pages in the dark and 7,500 pages in color, also providing a super minimal cost for each time you print a page for dark results and colors.
Epson EcoTank L121 Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]