Lexmark XC6153 Driver Download – The Lexmark XC6153 shading letter/A4 MFP is a space-saving business-class profitability promoter. Installed configurable software arrangements smooth work processes and smooth out measures. Proficient tone and substantial preparing power join with expandable information limit and an inline staple finisher to make it a business-commendable force to be reckoned with. Creation level execution of up to 52 (50 A4) pages each moment, the first page as quick as 7 seconds, and the most extreme month-to-month obligation pattern of up to 200,000 pages keep occupations moving.
Lexmark-selective Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) makes the MFP programmable to address the issues of every client and industry. A few software arrangements are incorporated, and more can be added.
Creation class execution in a minimal plan
An amazing processor and progressed print regulator handle complex positions. Print rates of up to 52 (50 A4) ppm permit clients in high-volume print conditions to get shading yield quick. Indeed, even huge shading print occupations complete rapidly, however it does everything in a space-saving plan.
Proficient shading highlights incorporate super sharp shading quality, PANTONE alignment, and spot shading trade for repeatable shading exactness even with basic corporate character components.
Progressed media taking care of with worked in staple wrapping up
It starts with a standard information limit of up to 1750 pages (expandable to 4500), incorporates a conservative inline staple finisher, and prints on the broadest media weight scope of any letter/A4 shading laser MFP-from tissue-flimsy paper to thick card stock.
Lexmark XC6153 Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]