Canon PIXMA G3060 Drivers Download – Intended for high volume printing, this quick remote 3-in-1 printer joins minimal effort printing with the simple remote arrangement and advantageous upkeep.
Ideal for both shading document and photograph printing. Inkjet innovation stores drop of ink on paper utilizing many miniature spouts for fresh completes, or craftwork that requires heat-safe printing.
2-line mono LCD display
Furnished with a 2-Line LCD display for simple route and affirmation of print settings.
High page yield ink bottles
With high page, yield ink restrains that print to 7,600 pages (B/W) and 7,700 pages (shading), never stress over ink costs again!
Simple, bother free ink topping off
To forestall unintentional blending of shaded inks, each ink bottle tip is intended to fit just the particular shading tank. Ink topping off is a sans spill measure, starting automatically, and halting when the ink tank is full.
Client replaceable ink upkeep cartridge
The effectively removable upkeep cartridge guarantees the least personal time and most extreme profitability consistently.
Borderless photograph printing
Supports borderless photograph printing up to A4 for excellent edge-to-edge photographs.
Portable and cloud printing
Print from smartphones, tablets, workstations, and distributed storage with the free Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY, and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor applications.
Canon small print
Interface your Canon iNSPIC smaller than normal photograph printers to your smartphone through the Canon Mini Print application and the rest is plain cruising. Regardless of whether it's a photograph on your smartphone or your number one pictures from your online media accounts, the Canon Mini Print application allows you to add illustrations, text, and even inventive channels and face bending impacts for a completely customized print.
Canon PIXMA G3060 Drivers Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]