Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 Driver Download – The littlest and lightest portable single-sheet-took care of document scanner in its group, the Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 was explicitly intended to rapidly scan solicitations and receipts of shifting sizes, at that point automatically and precisely measure the data into advanced resources.
With the included Epson ScanSmart monetary software, you can transform chaotic receipts and solicitations into sorted advanced information that effectively coordinates into applications, for example, QuickBooks, TurboTax, and the sky is the limit from there. Furthermore, you can make accessible/editable PDFs with the included reward software. Do everything with zero membership charges.
Effectively trades information to outsider software
QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel CSV, and more.
Littlest and lightest versatile single-sheet-took care of document scanner in its group
USB-controlled; weighs under 10 oz.
Receipt the executive's software included
No membership required; automatically and precisely remove and order key information from receipts.
Automatic Feeding Mode
Automatically acknowledges each new sheet as it's embedded; scans up to 10 pages for every moment.
Coordinate with outsider software
Included TWAIN driver makes it simple to coordinate information into the most document the executive's software.
Make editable and accessible PDFs
Incorporates Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac reward software.
Single-page scanning in as quick as 5.5 seconds
Ready to scan sheets up to 8.5 x 72-inches.
Scan to your objective of the decision
Effectively transfer to distributed storage administrations, for example, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
Appreciate stunning picture quality
Insightful picture changes with automatic editing, clear page erasure, foundation evacuation, and paper slant correction.
Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]