Xerox N60w Scanner Driver Download – Powered by a touch screen that measures 8 inches Xerox N60w Scanner can convey that experience.
Recognizable client experience
Because of cell phones and more current MFPs, clients expect an application-based, touchscreen-set off innovation in the workplace. Powered by apps used to scan Cloud destinations such as Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive, email sending, neighborhood network organizers, even scan-to-USB are implicit. A novel "alternate routes" highlight lets you spare explicit scan work settings on the home screen, giving end-clients basic one-contact symbols with natural names. There's an application to send the scans to various objections, and the scanner can even go about as a WiFi hotspot for cell phones.
Adaptable designs, customization
Organization scanners are not made equivalent. Some offer organization availability just to tie to a necessary PC to run scanner software, others are totally independent gadgets. This scanner incorporates the two choices. We can also call it hybrid scanning. Powered by Gigabit Ethernet and also 802.11 b/g/n WiFi network that can provide network scanning process independently. Powered by an easy USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface that gives you the option directly to your PC, offering admittance to Visioneer OneTouch and Capture SE applications and ABBYY FineReader 15 Standard, all utilizing its serious TWAIN" driver in addition to innovation. Also, an accessible SDK lets framework integrators and IT groups construct custom applications through the Android-based framework in this scanner.
Strong security included
Without the "chain-of-care" advantages of fastened PC scanners, network scanners must convey the security expected to guarantee that stroll up independent scanning represents no danger to the climate. The printer upholds clients' security needs and incorporates different correspondence conventions - TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, FTPS, SMB, DHCP, DNS. Email is dealt with through SMTP and supports LDAP address books. On-screen and electronic Administrator applications give careful design control - including the significant alternative to set up various client records to control who can utilize which applications on the scanner.
Unwavering quality you can rely on
To address the issues of the scope of non-specialized clients that will go through a PC-less walk scanner, dependability is basic. The Xerox N60w Scanner is based on a demonstrated, grant-winning opposite roller, double engine paper way to dispose of jams a fundamental need to help the 60 pages for every moment speed, and 100-page automatic document feeder. A 10,000-sheet day by day obligation cycle underlines the scanner's hearty equipment stage, and it's upheld up with a strong 3-year Standard Manufacturer's Warranty. Significant serenity is implicit.
Xerox N60w Scanner Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]