- Reset when working with settings for paper handling that can work automatically, you can also perform advanced scan settings, as well as the copying process.
- Save assets with an automatic two-sided printing process as well as photocopying results up to half less paper.
- Catch the two sides of the page easily, utilizing the 100 sheets switching automatic document feeder.
- Sending tasks to your gadgets streamlines copying; it is also easy to capture two-sided IDs, and also performs the process of blurring, zooming in or out.
- Unite distant observing and shared assets to help enhance your print condition.
- Get to know new devices and it's also easy to increase knowledge of how to perform printing actions with HP Web Jetadmin remote disclosure and inspection.
- It's easy to set up, print, and also when you offer printing capabilities with processes working in Ethernet network connectivity.
- Help amplify esteem and limit spending sway with an appealing price tag and moderate running expenses.
- Help to back up a plan and set up a sensible MFP usage action when working for your business.
- It also helps when securing speculation on you and can also save operating costs by using genuine HP toner cartridges.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15