- Interface with your Windows or Mac PC utilizing the provided USB cable.
- Scanning software automatically begins.
- You can also start the scan process immediately.
- Software that can be automated.
- Users can also be so easy to see your scan results.
- Users can also change images, fix them, tidy them up, and so on.
- Make catches with custom scanning settings and objections.
- imageFORMULA scanners influence a similar innovation utilized in our camera items, delivering top-notch scanned pictures.
- Scans the two sides of a document simultaneously.
- Makes shading, highly contrasting, or greyscale pictures.
- Cycles documents at up to 12 pages-per-minute.
- Supported by a 20-sheet automatic feeder.
- One year guarantee included Advanced Exchange Service.
- A discretionary eCarePAK service agreement is accessible.
- US-based client care.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11.1