Fujitsu SP-1120 Drivers Download – The Fujitsu SP-1120 is appropriate for the assembled space and on working conditions on the table, which has the speed for scanning of 20 ppm / 40 ipm (A4 representation, shading, 200/300 dpi), ADF limit of 50 sheets, it has the capacity to scan documents with such a wide scope, and also has a structure that is very easy to use.
Open to scanning
This printer empowers peaceful activity with 20 ppm scanning that doesn't drop speeds in any event, when scanning in 300 dpi goal and ADF that holds up to 50 sheets one after another. Precise page taking care of with brake roller detachment and multi-feed discovery with the support of supersonic sensors can allow the client to be able to perform scans without any concerns.
Documents that can handle when a different scan is performed
The scanner's capabilities can handle a wide range of paper thicknesses from thin to thick, such as plastic cards to meet a wide range of needs when you scan. When using the scanner feature at the front counter, the application structure, and plastic ID card can also be scanned simultaneously so that you can easily offer a variety of better client support with less hold uptime.
A refined structure ideal for basic use
A conservative footprint permits the Fujitsu SP-1120 to be set in areas with space limitations. The activity is also so easy with the support of just two buttons to press, you can also scan/stop and turn on/off so easily. Its insignificant plan diminishes scanning strategies and human-blunder.
Progressed software for higher efficiency
Consolidating different software with the business framework permits clients to extraordinarily expand work proficiency. Clients can also support a smooth scanning process and also use the information productively with the serious picture handling highlights and the straightforward UIs.
Fujitsu SP-1120 Drivers Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]