Move up to a more elevated level of efficiency
Stay aware of changing efficiency requests pick the Ricoh IM C300F Color Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP). Planned with Ricoh Always Current Technology, the gadget can be updated by means of downloadable software and applications as they become accessible so you and your group can remain beneficial paying little heed to what tomorrow brings.
Be current, remain gainful
Grasp change and push profitability by optimizing your MFP with the Ricoh Always Current Technology stage. Download new work process upgrading software, cloud administrations, outsider applications, and more to smooth out regular errands. A few contributions are promptly accessible. Others update occasionally. It takes just minutes to download them through the simple to-utilize Smart Operation Panel. No specialized help is required.
Make space for a quicker pace
Produce top-notch monochrome or shading yield at up to 31 pages for each moment (ppm), up to lawful measured documents. Utilize the incredible processor and standard 2 GB RAM to deal with numerous positions on the double, which is perfect for workgroups. Recover up to 3,000 ordinarily utilized documents from the 320 GB Document Server. Decrease delays significantly more by growing paper limits up to 2,000 sheets with discretionary paper plates.
Transform paper into profitability
Offer your best thoughts immediately. Scan up to 82 images for each moment (ipm) with the Single-Pass Document Feeder. Disseminate them utilizing various Scan-to capacities, or store them in mainstream cloud administrations, for example, Dropbox or SharePoint. Utilize standard paperless faxing to send important documents straightforwardly to email inboxes safely. A discretionary Double Feed Detection Unit will get any twofold feeds.
Offer data progressing
Continue moving, continue working. With the excellent support of the Ricoh Smart Device Connector, AirPrint, or Mopria, you can make printing easily from iOS and Android gadgets. Get and share data from distributed storage, your location book, or the Internet. Send records to other Ricoh gadgets, including projectors and level board displays, and work together with bigger gatherings from anyplace.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15