5,000 pages of toner directly out of the crate before reload
- Built for high-volume printing get 5,000 pages of toner directly out of the case before reload.
- Get print accelerates to 20 ppm.
- Get a fast, easy printing process that sits on the control board.
- You can also replace the sheet of paper sparsely as it is supported by 150 sheet paper plates.
- Depend on getting reliably great prints with this progressive laser.
- Produce sharp content and intense blacks.
- By using a laser printer from HP makes you can easily perform high-volume printing for very minimal effort.
- So simple and can also reload your toner with worry-free use.
- It's fast and also very effective when refilling the toner level with your toner refill unit.
- You can also quickly access and print documents and images on your phone, from Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Get top-notch scanning, and offer to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud for all intents and purposes anyplace.
- Get notices when printing from your cell phone.
- With the support of your phone or tablet interface directly to your printer and can effectively print without logging into the system.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]