It is remarkable because it has standard print speeds ranging from 18ipm to black/white and 10ipm for color, alongside draft print paces of up to 32ppm for dark and 20ppm for shading with the Epson PrecisionCore printhead. The advancement of PrecisionCore innovation is outfitted with adaptable, rapid answers for business, mechanical, and office printing. Offering a huge improvement from the ordinary piezo printheads, this innovation conveys proficient yield quality at bursting speeds.
Print up to A3+
The Epson WorkForce WF-7211 backs borderless printing up to A3+ with exceptional media.
Automatic duplex printing
This printer backs automatic duplex printing up to A3 size.
Reasonable laser-like quality
Epson DURABrite Ultra inks convey splendid, speedy drying, durable prints on plain and photograph paper that are water and smirch safe. Accomplish more prominent cost productivity with high return cartridges that convey great prints at lower running expenses.
System availability and independent ability
Appreciate the availability that is ideal for your workplace. The Epson WorkForce WF-7211 is outfitted with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct, making it perfect for office and SOHO conditions. The Wi-Fi Direct availability acts like a passage and permits up to 4 gadgets to at the same time interface legitimately to the printer.
Near to Field Communication (NFC) empowers clients to helpfully print or scan by contacting a perfect gadget to the printer.
Experience a simple arrangement and PC-less activity with a 2.2-inches Mono LCD.
Double 250 sheets input
This printer comes furnished with a double 250-sheet input plate, permitting clients to set two diverse paper sizes in the isolated plate, sparing time and exertion in printing documents of various sizes.
Single sheet rear feeder
A solitary sheet feeder lets you set marks, thick paper, envelopes, and unique photograph paper advantageously.
Board administrator mode
Set a secret word to access and change chairman settings for the printer. This keeps unapproved clients from changing printer settings.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]