The littlest A3 printer available, ideal for retail where space is including some built-in costs
Some portion of the honor winning C800 printer arrangement, the OKI C834nw can deal with all your printing needs including business cards, pre-cut media, banners, and standards up to 1.3m long. Joining unmatched media adaptability, ultra-unwavering quality, and OKI's spearheading advanced LED innovation, this efficiency-boosting gadget is ideal for making proficient quality client confronting guarantee, just as everyday office documents, in-house, on-request.
Quick, vigorous and amazing shading print quality
The OKI C834nw is based on attempted and tried LED innovation that your business can depend on to convey, again and again, bolstered by OKI's 3-year guarantee.
Vitality and efficiency with productivity combining innovation.
Simple printing in a hurry
Tap and print NFC usefulness, AirPrint by Apple Inc empowered and Google Cloud Print 2.0 prepared.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]