This HP OfficeJet Pro 9018 printer has a 2.56-inch touchscreen that makes it simple to begin printing and automate tedious assignments utilizing the Smart Tasks include. Google Assistant coordination lets you plan occupations utilizing voice orders, and the Ethernet and Wi-Fi availability offer advantageous remote activity. Print straightforwardly from your PC, or utilize the included HP Smart application to print and scan from your cell phone.
This printer has a 35-sheet double pass automatic document feeder and a 250-sheet input plate. Utilize the automatic document feeder to make scanning and copying simpler and top off the paper plate to effortlessly control through huge printing occupations ceaselessly to top off.
This printer is good with HP 962 and 962XL. Exact plans make the cartridges simple to supplant, and the HP 962XL cartridges effectively handle the biggest occupations with yields of up to 2,000 pages.
The OfficeJet Pro 9018 printer is good with Windows 7, 8, and 10 and can be utilized with Mac frameworks running OS X v10.11 and up. The included USB link lets you print straightforwardly from your PC, and the included arrangement banner makes establishment basic.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]