Extraordinary paper taking care of conveys dependable bunch scanning paying little heed to the document condition
With the new scanner can allow the client to so easily scan a wide range of paper thickness (27 to 413 g/m), just as plastic cards with similar taking care of components acquired from our very good quality models. Also, Paper Protection continually checks along the entire document length during scanning and automatically stops paper taking care of when a mistake happens to stay away from any harm to the document. All things considered, these convey the dependable scanning experience anticipated from Fujitsu.
Dependable Skew Reducer in any event, when scanning a blended size clump
The Fujitsu fi-7140 automatically identifies the document size when scanning a blended size bunch. Besides, it is furnished with Skew Reducer to recognize the arrangement of scanned documents and right paper slants to limit missing the edge of the scanned picture. Clients can have confidence that the outcome will be acceptable in any event, when scanning documents that are not adjusted effectively.
Minimized plan for quick scanning directly at your work area
The printer is a minimal model that can be set on the work area, regardless of whether for over-the-counter help or for tasks in the workplace. It scans at a speed of 40 ppm (A4, shading, 200/300 dpi). Just press the scan catch and it will begin scanning inside a second. Scanning with the Fujitsu fi-7140 won't keep you, or your clients, pausing.
Automatically makes the most appropriate top-notch picture information for the OCR procedure
The IP scanner driver PaperSteam, which can support TWAIN/ISIS capability, can also save load to change settings for the OCR procedure. It automatically changes over the pictures into especially clean pictures, quickening OCR in any event, when scanning wrinkled or dirtied documents or documents with foundation design.
Choice: Post Imprinter
The discretionary imprinter unit prints recognizable proof markers like dates, alphanumeric codes, and images on the opposite side of the first document. This makes it simpler to find the firsts of scanned documents when you have to reference them.
Choice: Carrier Sheets
Bearer sheets permit you to scan documents, photographs, or clippings bigger than A4 size. With documents larger than the A4 size, (e.g., A3 or B4) or any photos and clippings that can be effectively destructible can be converted to digital when you use a carrier sheet.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]