Amazing reliability meets extreme economy
Ideal for little workgroups or the home office, the Xerox B210 printer gives you execution and dependability you can rely on, all day every day.
Print your direction
Print safely from your cell phone, PC, or work area with local AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and Android support.
Cut the ethernet line
Your work is remote. Presently printing can be as well. Effectively associate with your system and begin working.
No Wi-Fi? forget about it
Wi-Fi Direct gives a safe association from your printer to any gadget. So you can print remotely without a switch or convoluted arrangement.
Sufficiently lightweight to stow on a shelf. Sufficiently calm to live in the nursery. Yet, prepared to print quickly with up to 31 high contrast ppm.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]