This Printer is designed with the capability of safe and dynamic security areas. It is only recommended to be so suitable for use with cartridges that use a unique chip from the HP manufacturer. For cartridges using non-HP chips may not work anymore, and the ones used today will not work anymore in the future.
Rapid, low expenses
- Complete assignments rapidly fast printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
- It depends on reliable print quality.
- Get extra printing decisions for proficient documents.
- Help minimize expenses with a flexible two-section gracefully framework.
- Complete errands rapidly and proficiently while sparing paper and time with two-sided printing and scanning.
- Smooth out errands with a simple to-utilize structure.
- Keep business moving with an MFP that requires low intercession.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]