- Creation adaptability: 110ml/350ml/700ml ink cartridges.
- POP Draft Mode: Print A1 banners in as meager as 24 seconds.
- Unpretentious structure: Desktop rendition intended to fit flawlessly into most conditions.
- Usability - remote printing: From your work area or cell phone.
- Significant serenity: Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) forestalls misprints.
High limit ink cartridges (110ml, 350ml, and 700ml) and 4-shading color UltraChrome XD2 inks that are smear and water-safe. Likewise, the SureColor SC-T3405N conveys profound blacks and fresh, thick lines that are perfect for specialized designs.
A greater picture
The printer offers cost and efficient advantages by empowering a document amplification work process. Just associate your Epson inkjet multifunction printer to your LFP and select the size you want (up to A1/24 inches). Change flawlessly between LFP roll and cut sheet as this printer bolsters up to A1 cut sheets just as rolls. Indeed, even intermittent clients can anticipate steady print quality. One of a kind Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) forestalls misprints by continually checking for any blockages.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15