Incorporated Ink Tank System
Worked in light of room sparing usefulness, the ink efficient Canon PIXMA G4010 has its ink tanks incorporated into the printer body to empower a minimized structure. Since the ink tank is designed to be in the front, you don't need to provide space next to the printer for topping off ink it effectively fits any place you need it.
High Page Yield Ink Bottles
With high page yield ink contains to 7000 pages, clients can appreciate printing without agonizing over the expense of ink, or ink supplies coming up short.
Coordinated Ink Tank System
Worked in coordinated ink tanks to make a minimized printer body. Users can also easily see the ink capacity of the ink tanks effectively at first.
Spill-Resistant Ink Bottle Design
The ink bottles accompany an extraordinary tip plan that decreases spillage during ink topping off.
Auto Document Feeder
20-sheet ADF for copying/scanning.
Visual Ink Level Detection
Coordinated transparent ink tanks add to a smaller printer body, and permit you to see remaining ink levels initially.
Bolster Borderless Printing
Print borderless photographs up to A4 size.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]