Entrepreneurs searching for a serious edge, who need a printer that matches how they maintain their business and complete work at an extraordinary worth.
Get 5000 pages of toner before delaying to reload and print, scan, and copy at quick speeds.
Built for high-volume printing get 5000 pages of toner directly out of the crate.
Get HP quality and unwavering quality page after page at an ultra-minimal effort.
Rely on getting reliably sublime prints this progressive laser.
Rapidly and effectively reload toner levels no wreckage, no worry with the world's first sans cartridge laser printer.
Simply reload your toner with a wreck-free encounter.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]