The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P285 dw printer can print in monochrome and has a print speed of up to 34 pages for each moment.
That, however, this printer additionally has an extraordinary print goal of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The paper estimates that can be utilized on this printer are A4-size paper.
This printer has 2 phenomenal capacities
- This printer has a goal of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, brings the greatest, quicker print speeds, and has the quickest first-page-out-time in quite a while class.
- This printer has a Single Pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (SPDADF), which means this printer can scan front and back documents as much as 50 sheets at the same time.
- This printer has a Clever ID Card Copy, to be exceptionally useful in copying personality cards, for example, ID cards. Just put the ID Card in the top corner, the ID card will be automatically scanned and duplicated without turning around and change the situation of the ID Card.
- This gadget is additionally outfitted with a 2.7-inch contact screen.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]