Creation with unparalleled precision because of an advanced substrate dealing with a framework for class-driving execution. Including a profoundly propelled auto-strain control (AD-ATC) framework, wide-measurement feed rollers and hostile to static adaptable constrain rollers to enhance hold feed and precision.
Including the most recent age double Epson PrecisionCore TFP printheads, the Epson SureColor S80600L produces extraordinary yield with eminent hues and clearness. Working couple with new detailing Epson UltraChrome GS3 with Red inks, clients can deliver a wide scope of profoundly precise hues. Improving the nature of the scope of substrates is conceivable gratitude to the printer's Precision Dot great mode.
With highly automated printhead support and ink, the fog collector system helps ensure that printing is maintained for most extreme uptime.
Administration and backing
On the off chance that an issue arises, Epson has it secured with a two-year guarantee as standard. For the individuals who need to profit by Epson's outstanding assistance and backing for more, service contract choices are additionally accessible.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]