With a 4-inches built-in auto shaper covering the full range of name sizes to make variable-length names and empower simple job separation, these new ColorWorks models offer cost and inventory reductions compared to using pre-printed marks.
Using a printhead technology that is PrecisionCore TFP that has outstanding Epson results can also produce very sharp content and precise barcodes. It also produces varying droplet sizes that, coupled with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, can produce a colossal range of vibrant, exact colors, smooth gradations, and fine image details.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
The ability of ZPL II allows you to feel the advancement of Epson inkjet technology without reprogramming the existing work system. The ESC/Label command extension can be easily added when unlocking a directional key on the strength of a color.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the ColorWorks CW-C6000A for huge scope enterprise environments. To support these high-volume scenarios, a wide scope of remote administration tools are available. These allow IT and support groups to remotely monitor the status of enormous armadas of printers, produce email cautions on items needing attention, remotely deploy firmware refreshes, you can also manage complex network scopes, and you can view or modify settings from any computer browser window or Android or Apple powered smartphone.
Universally useful I/O port
Designed for mission-critical production, all this series printers come equipped with a universally useful I/O port. This gives automation developers all the control they have to consistently integrate the printer into their automated workflow. The port provides all the essential information on supply levels, status, issues, and readiness. Inputs empower clients to delay, clean and print.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15