Mono ink tank printers with 3-in-1 compatibility with high yields are easy and efficient for every page
Up efficiency and cut expenses with an 18,000-page yield from 3 dark ink bottles. Lift scanning and copying with a 35-sheet ADF and top-up with no-press ink bottles, perfect for little or home workplaces needing smooth creation and brilliant quality.
Cut the expense per-page
Appreciate wonderful yields of up to 18,000 pages from 3 dark ink bottles and a minimal effort for each page from the refillable ink tank. Top up with no-press, without mess ink bottles.
Quick track efficiency
Keep up the force with auto two-sided printing and an enormous 350-sheet plain paper limit by means of a two-way feed, and lift scanning and copying with a 35-sheet ADF.
Connection up with Wireless Connect and print, scan, copy, check ink levels and run upkeep by means of the Canon PRINT application. For quick nearby associations, utilize the Ethernet connection.
Quality and speed
Work quick with print paces of up to 13ipm mono without giving up quality upgraded shade dark ink keeps message sharp, fresh and clear for proficient outcomes.
Utilize the two-line mono LCD for in-house control or monitor ink levels, print use and status out of the house with remote administration apparatuses.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15