Helpful portable scanning
Worked in with a Wi-Fi dongle, the printer can fill in as a remote gadget to scan and get pictures legitimately from your cell phones through Avision's MB App.
A Wired Network Scanner
Subsequent to interfacing with the LAN through the ethernet link, introduce Avision's Network arrangement device Virtual Scanner Link software to discover and associate the scanner on the LAN. At that point, you can begin a scan either from your PC straightforwardly on the scanner's catch. What is ideal, the system scanner permits you to change to different PCs in the LAN advantageously by squeezing and holding the Scan and Cancel catches. Clients in the LAN can truly appreciate the scan and gather the picture on their own PCs!
High Optical Resolution of 600 dpi
With a high optical goal of 600 dpi and propelled picture handling innovation, you can be guaranteed documents can be changed over in the most noteworthy picture quality. Furthermore, with the work in the CIS (Contact Image Sensor) module, the Avision AD335 doesn't require any warm-up time.
Creative Design to Save Your Space
The printer series flaunts one of a kind and beautiful structure as both the info and yield paper plate can be collapsed when not being used. The paper plate additionally assists with shielding the unit from dust. In contrast to cumbersome customary scanners, the thin printer can be handily conveyed and fit in a work area without occupying a ton of room.
Incredible Bundled Software Applications
The Avision AD335 accompanies TWAIN and ISIS drivers and is packaged with a suite of ground-breaking software applications that incorporate Avision Button Manager, AVScan, and PaperPort. With Button Manager, you can easily create a very accessible PDF, scan, and also send images to an email, printer, or mists servers, for example, Google DriveTM, FaceBook, or Evernote with only a straightforward press of a catch. The AVScan and PaperPort are exceptionally compelling pictures preparing and document the executive's software that encourages you to smooth out your errand all the more proficiently.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15