Simple to-utilize button scanning
The Avision AD120P is anything but difficult to use through the LCD display and fastens on the board. By choosing your goal and squeezing the "Scan" button, you can scan a document to accessible PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF record design, and send the scanned picture to a prearranged goal, for example, email, printer, picture altering software application, or even a cloud service popular. Scanning is basically that simple!
Minimal and earth-accommodating structure
The Avision AD120P is minimized and earth-accommodating in structure since it utilizes CIS (Contact Image Sensor) innovation which requires little space and the LED light as the light source. The LED lights are lower power utilization and are intended to keep going for the life of the scanner, and their splendid light renders genuine brightening to empower precise shading imaging.
Automatic numerous pictures editing
What's more, the scanner accompanies the helpful element of various pictures editing. With this element, different sizes of documents, for example, photographs, ID Cards, or business cards can be set on the flatbed and the scanner can edit and make various pictures as per the first sizes of the documents in a single scan.
Propelled settings through TWAIN driver
For cutting edge clients who wish to control scan settings and get the best picture quality, the printer can scan through Avision's propelled TWAIN UI from TWAIN-consistent software application. Avision's TWAIN UI gives different valuable highlights to improve your picture quality including auto-crop and deskew, auto shading location, shading coordinating, shading dropout, etc.
Incredible packaged software applications
The printer accompanies TWAIN and ISIS drivers and is packaged with the settings on the application of the software that you will also be able to combine Avision Button Manager, AvScan, and PaperPort. By using Button Manager, you are very easy when doing the scan process accessible PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF record design, sent the scanned picture to a predetermined goal, for example, email, printer, or other application with a press of a catch. The AVScan and PaperPort are profoundly powerful pictures preparing and document the board software that causes you to smooth out your errand all the more proficiently.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15