Volume and speed
With a 100-page ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), 65 ppm or 130 ipm scanning speed and persistent scanning with an automatic feed mode, the WorkForce DS-870N traverse huge occupations rapidly and productively. It likewise includes rapid USB 3.0 for quick information move with TWAIN, WIA and ISIS drivers for improved similarity with the document the board frameworks.
Effective document handling
Slow mode diminishes document grating by decreasing the speed of the rollers, making it simpler to catch delicate or harmed documents, without expanding record sizes. The Active Separation Roller System forestalls monotonous document twofold feeds guaranteeing each bit of paper gets scanned. Also, you can do Double Feed Detection Skip (DFDS) work when performing complex media scans such as envelopes or documents with post-it notes.
Picture upgrade and document the board programming
Epson Scan 2.0 programming makes it simple to alter pictures with highlights, for example, de-slant and auto pivot, while Document Capture Pro is the simple to utilize answer for catching and putting away electronic documents at the bit of a catch.
Automatic Size Recognition
Spot documents of various sizes going from A6 to A4 in the taking care of plate and the WorkForce DS-870N will automatically distinguish and scan everything in the right size, all in a solitary cluster.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]