Epson's nine-shading UltraChrome HD ink set with Vivid Magenta replicates a wide shading extent to deliver great quality prints. The most elevated dark thickness (2.86 DMax on PGPP) creates profound, rich blacks and ultra-smooth tonal degree.
Highlighting a huge 2.7-inch shading contact board, the printer is easy to set up and oversee, even without a PC. Automatic Wi-Fi set up makes the network a breeze.
Remarkable Wi-Fi Direct remote availability makes it simple to print from cell phones, tablets, and PCs, close by Epson Connect support. Apple AirPrint bolstered. Google Cloud Print additionally bolstered.
Twin paper ways empower A3+ printing on a wide assortment of photograph and artistic work papers, canvas and thick media, while the machine's move paper capacity is ideal for high-sway all-encompassing pictures.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]