High-limit in a little footprint
Reduced gadget, appropriate as a work area printer with a limit of 650 sheets, stretched out to 2,850 sheets as a free-stand.
Quick quality yield
Print paces of up to 36ppm (A4), with top-notch yield in Vivid Color Mode as standard.
Amazing media dealing
Multi-position print capacity, including pennant printing, in addition, to helping for media loads of up to 300 gsm.
Canon's PosterArtist Lite programming good
Perfect for in-house advertising groups, offring improved inventiveness, and structure alternatives.
Strong security included
With client verification, system and document insurance with information encryption, in addition to Memory Card Erase work guaranteeing most extreme information assurance.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]