Happy with scanning
The FUJITSU Image Scanner SP-1130 empowers tranquil activity with 30 ppm scanning that doesn't drop speeds in any event, when scanning in 300 dpi goals and ADF that holds up to 50 sheets one after another. Precise page nourishing with brake roller partition and multi-feed location with the ultra-sonic sensors permit clients to scan without agonizing over any sudden interferences.
The document dealing with for different scanning needs
The scanner handles a wide scope of paper from flimsy to thick, just as plastic cards to suit all scanning needs. When utilizing the scanner at front counters, application structures, and plastic ID cards can be scanned simultaneously so receptionists can offer better client assistance with less hold uptime.
A refined plan perfect for basic use
A minimized footprint permits the SP-1130 to be set in areas with space limitations. Activity is likewise straightforward with just two catches to push, Scan/Stop and Power On/Off. Its insignificant plan diminishes scanning methodology and human-mistake.
Propelled programming for higher efficiency
Consolidating various programming with the business framework permits clients to enormously expand their work effectiveness. Clients can appreciate smooth scanning and use the information productively with the propelled picture preparing highlights and the straightforward UIs.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15