This simple to-utilize model is our entry-level POS receipt printer and has an 80mm printing width. Its Automatic Paper Reduction includes lessens top and base edges, line feed width, and standardized tag tallness, taking into consideration adaptable receipt printing. This screens and controls the measure of paper utilized. Paper costs are limited by printing the top logo of the following receipt before cutting, so the top edge is additionally decreased by 12mm.
With the interim between disappointments (MTBF) of 360,000 hours and component life of 15 million lines, you can depend on the TM-T20III in high-volume printing conditions.
This printer accompanies an inherent USB interface. You can choose from two models: USB + Serial, and Ethernet, making the model a long haul investment as it is possible to switch networks whenever.
Its print speed of 250mm/sec can spare you time and its serious cost and running expenses can set aside your cash; perfect for when you have to beat lines rapidly.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]