The ink tank is a new thing that is fully coordinated into your gadget
An unmistakable component of this MFP from the gadgets of the past model range is an in a general sense new structure of ink tanks. Presently they are completely incorporated into the case, which diminishes the width of the gadget by right around 4 cm! Also, you never again need to disengage ink tanks for refueling. Simply open the top and move ink from the holder into the limit of the printing gadget. Simultaneously, we had the option to keep up markers of the expense of possession and the asset of consumables.
Its the printer can last for printing for 3 years without purchasing supplies
You don't have to purchase additional ink, on the grounds that the bundle as of now incorporates a lot of ink holders. One lot holder is enough for the process of printing up to 7500 color and 4500 black/white documents.
The benefits of a remote association are that being on any edge of a condo or office, the client can rapidly print the vital documents or photographs from any Wi-fi empowered gadget or scan the fundamental materials for it. Also, you can spare work area space by introducing the printer in a helpful area.
Photographs with and without edges
The Epson L3050 prints not just highly contrasting and shading documents (with designs), yet in addition adapt to printing photographs up to A4 size. Unique ink and a mechanically progressed Epson Micro Piezo printhead give lively hues and fresh subtleties in photos with or without edges (print to the edge).
High print quality and dependability
Because of the one of a kind Epson Micro Piezo printing innovation and exact weight control in ink tanks, you generally get fantastic prints. Uncommonly created materials based on which the segments of the gadget are made give a long assistance life of the printer and work without breakdowns. The Epson L3050 is given an official guarantee from the producer, which is a year or 30,000 prints.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)