5-Color Individual Ink System
Come up short on a particular ink cartridge? That is no issue with the PIXMA TS9521C 5-Color Individual Ink System. Intended for greatest profitability, it has a framework that can allow you to continue to perform the printing process, outside of whether you have a deficiency in a certain shade that can help you stay on the desired target and keep your inventive flow.
Adaptable Printing, Copying, and Scanning
With 12" x 12" paper support, booklet design copy and an Auto Document Feeder for scanning multi-page documents, the printer is inconceivably adaptable and prepared to deal with a scope of individual and expert undertakings.
Effectively get to the highlights you need by exploring the printer instinctive and splendidly lit 4.3" LCD Touch Screen.
Memory Card Support
You can also print photos quickly and directly from your camera by being supported by a memory card that you can handle.
Make customized, natively constructed 7" x 10" Greeting Cards to praise unique minutes and events.
With the PIXMA TS9521C worked in Printable Patterns, you can without much of a stretch brighten your most loved DIY make ventures with fun and imaginative plans.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]