More than a multifunctional
Minimal, moderate and thorough, the PIXMA TS3340 flaunts consistent remote availability, a direct 1.5" mono LCD and FINE cartridges with XL choices for sharp document content and distinctive borderless photographs up to 5"x7".
Smaller and associated
Appreciate multifunctionality and smooth remote availability. Print, scan and associate with the cloud by means of the Canon PRINT application or get printing with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
Appreciate the comfort of FINE cartridges and broaden the time between ink top-ups with discretionary XL substitutions.
With remote availability at the pinch of a catch, natural 1.5" mono LCD and significantly simpler set-up, it's never been more straightforward to begin.
Stock up with 5"x5" square, re-stickable and attractive media and evaluate the imaginative choices of Easy-PhotoPrint Editor and Creative Park.
Practical XL cartridges
You can also use the high limit XL Canon ink cartridges and you can also set aside up to 30% per page, contrasting with the standard equivalent.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]