Controlled by PrecisionCore
The up and coming age of inkjet printing innovation; besides, Epson's creative Replaceable Ink Pack System.
Simple on your spending limit
Set aside to 40 percent on ease substitution ink packs versus mono laser toner.
Limit your intercessions
Equipped with a replaceable ink packet system allows you to easily print up to 40,000 ISO (dark) pages without any changes to the ink pack, up to 830 sheets all out paper limit with a discretionary second paper plate.
Quick print speeds; no warmup time
24 ISO ppm (dark); besides, quick first page out.
Consistent incorporation with big business applications, for example, PaperCut MF and different work processes bolster PCL and PostScript 3.
PIN number confirmation for work discharge, client control access, printer and system settings by means of Web Config with printer's IP address, SSL/TLS security, IPsec.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]