Exceptionally quick shading scans, from an innovator in picture catching innovation
Up to 65 ppm/130 ipm, scan the two sides in a solitary pass, top day by day obligation cycle of up to 7,000 sheets for every day.
Natural ScanSmart Software
Effectively scan, audit and spare archives.
Discretionary Accounting Edition for receipt scanning
membership free one-time update that enables you to arrange and send out receipts into your current bookkeeping programming.
TWAIN driver included for seamless similarity
simple reconciliation with for all intents and purposes any scanning programming.
Shading LCD display
Helpful catches offer simple access to settings, modes and upkeep features.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]