White, conservative and fits most conditions.
These ink don't run
It utilizes UltraChrome XD2 shade inks which imply your prints are smear and water-safe (while standard color inks may run). Additionally, the SureColor SC-T3400N conveys profound blacks and fresh, thick lines perfect for specialized illustrations.
Supports remote printing
Empowers clients to print straightforwardly from cell phones or tablet gadgets.
Consistent paper changes
Change consistently between LFP roll and sheetfed as this printer underpins up to A1 cut sheets just as rolls.
One of a kind Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) forestalls misprints.
Exactness and accuracy
Print specialized, compositional and designing drawings in incredible detail, effortlessly.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;